The new nylon standard
A Plasticized Copolyamide TPE that is extremely flexible yet durable and strong. It is a TPE and nylon based material designed to be both highly flexible, yet retain the durability of nylons. PCTPE has a lower printing temperature than other taulman nylons and easily prints on any FDM/FFF 3D printer at only 225˚C – 230˚C. While extremely flexible the nylon ensures 1.75mm line is no problem for direct drive or bowdens feed systems.
- Prints on bowdens or direct drive extruder
- Print temperature = 230C
- Low shrinkage = prints on glass with a 50% water/PVA glaze heated to 40C
- Super Layer to layer bonding that allows for single perimeter walls to be folded along thread axis.
- Takes on any acid based color dye (RITT) very fast = 5 min @ 140F
- Takes on acid based antimicrobial coatings for footwear and prosthetics.
- Color = Bright White/reflective Nylon surface
- Tensile PSI = 5,043
- Modulus PSI = 10,954
- Elongation @ Break = 497%+
- As smooth to the touch as any wearable nylon
- Compatible with the UP/Afinia printers
Taulman PCTPE Nylon 450 grams (1 lb) 1.75mm
- Brand: Taulman3D
- Product Code: Taulman PCTPE
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: $45.99
Tags: Taulman PCTPE