If you’re looking for something special in your filament portfolio then consider our bambooFill filament. About 80% colorfabb PLA and 20% recycled bamboofibres. Your prints will look absolutely amazing and your 3d printer cave will smell like a woodshop! Check out learn.colorfabb.com for a tutorial and slicer profiles on how to print with bambooFill.
- The filament and printed object have good mechanical properties. The filament is reasonably ductile and will not snap during regular handling. It feeds well in bowden and direct drive extruders.
- The color is stable over a range of temperatures. This material will not change color by increasing or decreasing temperature.
- The added filler gives the material a lot of melt strength, so bridging is excellent. This same property also allows the material to be heat smoothed after printing.
- The printed object immediately has full strength after printing just like a regular PLA print. No post-print curing time is required.
- The filler content results in nearly zero warpage or shrinkage of the part. The makes dimensional stability and build plate adhesion excellent.
- This material is provided on a spool! Standard spool is a minimum of 750 grams of filament.
- It is available in 1.75mm and 2.85 (3mm) and can be printed with a 0.4mm or larger nozzle.
Check out our testing of this material here.
colorFabb has provided excellent informational resources for this material including profiles for Cura and Makerware here.
1.75mm ColorFabb Bamboofill Filament 0.75kg
- Brand: ColorFab
- Product Code: Bamboofill
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: $69.99