Ramps is short for reprap Arduino mega pololu shield, it is mainly designed for the purpose of using pololu stepper driven board (similar to 4988 driven board). Ramps can only work when connected to its mother board Mega 2560 and 4988/DRV8825. Owning to its stability in operation and great compatibility with most 3Dprinter (all reprap-model such as pursa i2 and i3). The combination of Ramps1.4+MEGA2560+A4988/DRV8825 is becoming a mainstream of DIY 3D printer control board.
1. Standard interfaces (as that of extruder)
2. Reserved GCI like I2C and RS232
3. MOSFET 3 MOSFET are applied to the heater/ fan and thermistor circuit.
4. Another 5A added to protect the component parts.
5. An 11A fuse is added to the hotbed
6. Support 5 stepper drive board
7. The adoption of Pin Header as pololu makes it more convenient to repair or change.
8. I2C and SPI are reserved for expanding
9. All the MOSFET can be controlled by PWM
10. Use the interface of servo motor to adjust the level of printing platform automatically.
11. Adding a SD module for SD ramps module.
12. LED can indicate the status of the heater (the open and close of MOS).
13. 2 stepper motor for Z axis in parallel.
14. Expandable to control other accessories.
RAMPS 1.4 RepRap Mega Pololu A4988 extend Shield
- Brand: Geeetech
- Product Code: RAMPS1.4
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: $11.99